Media Works LTD, a highly respected, fast paced, energetic integrated media agency located in Baltimore, MD is looking for a Content Writer to join our team. Our agency thrives off collaboration, communication, and culture. We are dedicated to giving back to our community through Acts of Kindness, building a connected team with social gatherings, and promoting development and growth through educational training and personal enrichment.
Media Works believes that diversity of skill and background contributes to a strong culture. The agency prides itself on a transparency with clients and its own employees. To protect and enrich culture, Media Works develops employee events and functions of all types, from impromptu agency luncheons to cooking contests or team outings. The agency maintains a commitment to community service, offering several opportunities for employees to get involved, and reserves one work day for community service.
We are looking for a college graduate with 1-2 years internship experience preferred but would consider the right candidate with communications course work and internships.
- Work with creative advertising agencies and media vendors to traffic ad copy
- Assist media buyers and supervisors with analysis and research
- Digital campaign pacing across all platforms
- Traffic out digital creative assets and set up ROI tracking for digital campaigns
- Tracking network TV air times
- Managing print ad copy and communicating with publications to receive proof of run
- Recording data into media software for post buy analysis
- General administrative duties
- Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Ability to multi-task/time-management skills
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal with all levels in an organization
This position will lead the efforts to increase site visibility, click through rates, and conversion rates for Media Works clients. This position is data driven and is responsible for producing strategic recommendations and optimizations to the client.
- Manage SEM Digital Coordinator with implementation of SEM plans and pacing
- Develop and implement strategy for SEM campaigns based on client goals
- Perform weekly diagnostic to ensure data is complete and accurate for SEM
- Nurture professional development of SEM coordinator
- Manage 3rd party vendor/platform relationships (RFP, Rep Meetings, Negotiation) pertaining to SEM
- Assist Datorama Manager with report building for SEM portions of campaigns
- Develop insights and optimizations for reports and campaigns for SEM campaigns and share with Account Manager
- Work with Media Works Tech to implement tagging strategy and ongoing QA
- Manage QA process post launch and throughout campaign
- Work with SEM Digital Coordinator to contributed SEM portions for digital planning sheet and flowcharts
- Review and approve all campaign process documents developed by SEM Digital Coordinator
- Manage and train SEM Digital Coordinator across all deadlines and processes
- Remain connected to Google to keep clients aware of SEM developments and trends
- Oversee necessary ad copy writing as requested by clients
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Proficient with reporting and analytics tools
- Datorama experience a plus
- Public speaking and presentation experience
This role will work across all agency account teams and members to review campaign data and provide analytical expertise. They will be a story-teller with data, helping account teams communicate to their clients what the data means for their business.
- Review and understand all data points (client data, campaign data, platform data, etc.) and apply analytical skills to interpret results.
- Work across a variety of account teams to provide reporting & analytics solutions.
- Create and maintain reporting templates via agency dashboard, including QA of data streams.
- Collaborate with account teams to provide campaign strategies, optimizations, and recommendations across varied media types.
- Keep up with Google Analytics updates and implement new offerings available across client GA accounts.
- Create and execute new reporting & analytics processes for the agency.
- Research and recommend new ad tech as needed.
- Stay up to date on industry trends to help educate clients and create thought leadership pieces.
- Ability to setup client tracking via Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and general site tagging
- 3-5+ years experience in an analytics and/or marketing intelligence role
- Experience creating marketing dashboards and integrating data in a data visualization tool, such as Datorama
- Demonstrated success in analytical thinking and data story-telling
- Ability to manage complex data sets
- Knowledge of paid media channels, KPIs and measurement strategies
- Strong written & spoken communication skills across internal teams and clients
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, event tracking
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred area of study: advertising, marketing intelligence, marketing analytics, computer science
- Ability to understand cross-platforms paid media campaigns
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Datorama
- Agency Experience
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team.
This role will be responsible for producing and designing persuasive messages and copy in all print and online media for the agency. This person is part copywriter, part social media/community manager, part online trend tracker and part creative multimedia storyteller
- Writes/edits clear copy across mediums and channels
- Uses SEO best practices to drive more visitors to agency website
- Establishes the agency’s voice in all media channels such as social media, news releases and on the website
- Oversees company social media postings and website content
- Reviews social postings and blogs written by other employees
- Participates in written RFP responses and other new business/current business written presentations
- Collaborates with agency management on projects
- Delivers presentations to team members and management whenever needed
- Writes in a variety of styles, when needed
- Participates in strategy design as needed
- Remains current on industry trends and technologies
- Works closely with management to concept, develop, execute and manage creative online content – anywhere online
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Advertising or related field from a four-year college or university is required
- Four or more years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combinations of education and experience required
- Writing experience in several forms of media required
- Actively participates in the digital world already (blogs, Twitter, etc.)
- Have a flair for writing, but also deeply appreciate the nuances of brand authenticity and voice
- Passionate about learning about new industries, topics and trends
- As much a visionary as you are a practitioner
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and emails
- Ability to write creative copy and simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, as well as draw and interpret bar graphs
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, internet software, email, database software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are looking for a Billing Coordinator to manage billing reconciliation and work with agency account teams.
- Review billing procedures and processes on accounts
- Annual reconciliation of total client accounts
- Working with billing coordinator to meet deadlines of reconciliation and ensure all invoices are in house
- Communicate openly with account teams on status of invoice packets
- Communicate with client account payable partners, and media financial teams to discuss discrepancies
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Strong attention to detail and simple math skills
- Associates degree preferred
Employees are offered a competitive benefits package including a fully paid health insurance premium.
Media Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org